<VV> Lockup Problems Re: more PG vs 4spd thoughts

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 7 13:33:53 EDT 2010

The problem was (is) a sticking pindle in the solinoid. Heat makes it worse.
Putting a switch in the circuit would do nothing; the problem was
mechanical.
Not sure how widespread this problem was, but quite alot of 125c transaxles
suffered from this ill.
Solinoid was redeigned and fixed the problem.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net