<VV> Just Driving!

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Mon Jun 7 21:37:18 EDT 2010

In all the minutia and very necessary technical questions...has anyone just
stopped to ponder just what a joy our goofy little cars are?  The more I
work on mine...the less I'm convinced that GM ever built such an exemplary
machine.  Hell....changing an oil filter is a joy!  No muss, no fuss, and
not a drop of oil spilled if you're even half-way careful!  I spent the
entire day just putzing around our area in my 67 Monza convertible, not
doing one damn thing more than listening to that sweet little engine and
marveling at just how precise the little bugger handles.  Sometimes we
forget just how lucky we are to have found the little gem that others
ignore!