<VV> what to do with a rough 65 Monza?

Jedd Hebrink jhebrink at anvilcom.com
Wed Jun 9 09:54:51 EDT 2010

I realize I may be opening a can of worms, but wanted to seek the advice of
this experienced and wise community.  I bought a 65 Monza for the engine and
PG.  I hate to send the rest of this car off to the crusher.  It has been
off the road for twenty years, and shows it.  Seats and interior are very
rough.  Body is pretty reasonable, including doors, deck lid, trunk hood,
etc.  All glass is good.

My question: should I part this out or hope to find someone that wants it
all?  I see folks parting out Corvairs on eBay and CL all the time, and it
doesn't look like they have much success.  By the way, I am in the Austin,
TX area if anyone around here is interested.

Thanks,

Jedd Hebrink
66 Monza 110 PG
65 Monza hulk