<VV> Ethanol Treatment

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 20:22:21 EDT 2010

"...Has anyone tried the Sta-bil Ethanol treatment in a Corvair? It's
available at Wally-World! A lawn mower repair shop had recommended it for the
lawn
mowers.  Just wondering if it will help out in our  Vairs..."

I use it in the two Corvairs I drive on a regular basis. Before using  the
Sta-bil ethanol treatment, I was having to blow out the idle circuits on a
regular basis (else idle and transition would go way lean about every two
weeks). I now use 2-ounces of treatment with each tankful of fuel and no
longer have issues with the carbs.

Mike Mauro
64-Spyder (gets only non-ethanol infected fuel)
64-PG, with "Mauro" Air, Greenbrier Deluxe
67-Factory Air, PG Coupe