<VV> FC ENGINE HEAT Pt 2

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 10 13:20:55 EDT 2010

Hi Bob, ALL my engine shrouding and perimeter seals are in good condition and are installed. It is some effort but I'm willing to do it on my own vehicle. I know my oil cooler is clean as well as all the top of my engine (I know this because I just lost a valve seat [again] and installed another set of heads). As far as an obsession I have, it would have to be Corvairs.
Timothy Shortle in (fabulous) Durango Colorado
'63 Rampside w/ '65 95HP, 3.55, PG
Owned since 1980