<VV> Fw: GM dropping CHEVY

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 18:14:32 EDT 2010

Actually it does do good. Yes, management, bonus, etc. but, the old folks
who like the old brand know and follow the new log/brand while the new
younger and International crowd don't have the reservations that they may
have seen in bad press about the old name/brand/logo. A good logo is crucial
for advertising; think Mickey mouse (head) shape, think Coca Cola
bottle-seen an old fashioned small coke bottle lately? Once in a while...
Think of the Pepsi logo. Playboy bunny. All recognizable. Everyone
world-wide knows the Nike symbol.

So you drop any link to the bad press, and start anew, sort of. That is the
idea.

Chuck S