<VV> GM dropping CHEVY

vpersh at netzero.com vpersh at netzero.com
Thu Jun 10 22:37:22 EDT 2010

The Tucson club recently participated in force in the Local Chevy Showdown Car Show. I was amazed at the number of people who had no idea the Corvair was a Chevrolet! Of course there we lots of people who were pleasantly surprized that so many Corvairs were at the Chevy Show and were pleased to see them and revell in their old memories. The show organizers were so pleased that next year there will be a Corvair class or maybe two.