<VV> Caravan Party in Indy June 19th

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Fri Jun 11 20:14:14 EDT 2010

Not going to convention but still wanting to be a part of the
festivities, then do I have a deal for you!

Load up the car and head to Indy for the caravan party on June 19th with
activities going all day long.

For a measly $20. you will be able to enjoy the Indy hospitality, tour
through the Skillman Classic Car dealership, "over 100 cars", a DJ
playing old Rock & Roll all Day, food and drinks included for all in
your party and then joining up with the oldest continuous cruise-in in
the world, well since 1954 anyway.

Did I mention that your $20. also includes a gorgeous 8 color T-shirt
and caravan dash plaque.

You can view the T-shirt and Skillman facilities at the caravan website
corvaircaravan.com

Tom Miller
Performance Corvair Group
Circle City Corvairs