<VV> anyone have a set of red seatbelts they'd sell?

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Jun 12 03:20:22 EDT 2010

I've just decided to get the 63' on the road as quickly as possible so my fiance' will have something to drive (and so I dont have to keep playing taxi!) as soon as possible.  The only two things I know of that I need to buy to get that car on the road is tires and seat belts.  I have a black set that look like aftermarket on hand that I'll probably use.. but does anyone have a red set of seatbelts available?  I'm only concerned about fronts, but rear would be a bonus I guess.  As long as they are functionally interchangeable I dont care if they are the wrong year or late model belts etc...  and they just need to look decent, not near perfect.

Man you wouldn't believe the mouse house I found under that top shroud..  More like a mouse 5 star hotel!.  I also found the skeletal remains of one of the former residents.

Thanks!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)