<VV> Weird option combinations

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 12 16:34:28 EDT 2010

When the a/c option was introduced in '61, full tinted glass was a
"mandatory option". Later on (I don't know when) that mandate was lifted,
and later cars could and did come thru without tinted side glass, and even
a clear windshield. My '67 convert is one of those which didn't have a
single pane of tinted glass in it, yet had factory air.

-Mark (prez of the Air 'Vair Group)