<VV> Wierd combos on earlies...

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 13 03:06:44 EDT 2010

Hey Ed,

I have a 63 500 coupe with one option: Powerglide. Plainest 63 I have ever seen. It is a genuine "little old lady" car from Missouri.  She died at 92 and I bought it from her estate around 2000. Unfortunately, "Grannie" didn't take care of the car and it has some unique rust out areas.  My '63 Palomar red Spyder convert has a dealer installed 64 rear fender antenna. I imagine the whole radio system was dealer installed as there is no antenna hole in the right front fender. I love oddballs.

Bob johnston

Frostbite Falls, MN

CORSA since 72

Message: 3