<VV> New Corvair Registry - Monza Cloth Upholstery

psergeant paulsgt at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 13 23:07:20 EDT 2010

Wade,
I am very interested in this configuration.  I've been looking for a decent 62 Monza 4-door with that interior to buy for some time.   There was a nice green one on ebay a year or so ago.  The car was very nice.  Owned by a Corvair guy in Michigan.  ...shoulda bought it.   I think Bob Johnston in MN said he had one of these cars.  I think that interior is the most striking Corvair interior offered.  Makes the Corvair look like a 'big Chevy' inside.  Even though I don't own one, I'd like to see your materials (email to Paulsgt at earthlink.net).

Thanks!

Paul Sergeant
65 Monza Convertible (110/PG)
61 Pontiac Tempest Safari Wagon
coming soon 66 Corsa

CORSA since 1975
Member - Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, POCI, Little Indians.