<VV> No-option cars, 67 door jamb switch

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 05:03:12 EDT 2010

My 67 4-door 500 had door jamb switches, and a radio, and full wheel covers.
But the previous owner may have put the wheel covers on.
My 66 500 coupe had the door jamb switches as well.
Gary Swiatowy

From: Tony Underwood <tony.underwood at cox.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> No-option cars, was:  Wierd combos on earlies...

I've noted that the blue '67 coupe here is a total stripper,
95/3sp.   No radio, no nuthin.   It doesn't even have door jamb
domelite switches.

The question is:

Just how many total strippers were built, percentage-wise?   One
doesn't often see even taxi-cab 'Vairs that don't even have a
radio.   Was it customary for 500s in '67 to have no domelite jamb
switches?

tony..