<VV> No-option cars, was: Wierd combos on earlies...

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue Jun 15 08:02:23 EDT 2010

Radios are so easy to add that I'd bet there are more "radio delete" cars
left with radios than still without... and back when you could still do
this, I've bought a new "stripper" car and had the dealership throw in some
options that could be dealer added.... even did this with A/C once... in
1987!

Bill