<VV> No-option cars, 67 door jamb switch

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 11:49:08 EDT 2010

Think about it?
How many different harnesses do you think they want to put together?

I've been under the dashes of enough cars to find there is usually extra wires, obviously for different options.
My 73 T-Bird came with an AM radio and a front speaker.
But the harness was there for rear speakers.
Same with my 66 T-Bird.
I'm sure GM didn't want to have that many variations of harnesses, easiest to have the wires ready.

Gary Swiatowy