<VV> dumb question about joining vv talk

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Jun 15 19:26:25 EDT 2010

Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Ray R. (aka Grymm)
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 4:08 PM
To: VirtualVairs
Subject: <VV> dumb question about joining vv talk

Ok I've seen a million posts telling folks to "take it to VV talk".  I
googled it and found a post about its creation....  but how do I join it?  I
don't see anything on the VV site about joining the list.  I remember in the
past there being a page where you could subscribe to fast vairs etc. and I
imagine talk would be on the list, but I cant currently find that part of
the website.. is it gone?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)