<VV> Fwd: The mind is a machine?

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 18:25:53 EDT 2010

I wish that psychology was separated from the biological sciences for
study; psychology is used more as a tool to screw up people's minds and impose
the psych's sociological ideas upon the rest of us.

'Nough said--any more should go to vv-talk--if it hasn't already imposed on
 this are enough.

Scotty from Hollyweird