<VV> Door Jamb Switches in 500s

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Jun 16 20:39:20 EDT 2010

500s, along with Biscaynes ( and Delrays) had holes for the door jamb
switches, and the wiring harness had the lead hanging near the hole in
the A pillar.

By 1988, each car had a wiring harness assigned to it by vin (or some
other assembly line order number) and was made specially for that car,
no extra wires included. This I know from Buick City on 1988 tour. I did
not work there.

Frank DuVal