<VV> Marshalltown address

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 11:32:00 EDT 2010

I thought that the Speedway was an oval track--my mistake?

Bob Dunahugh has decided to name the Marshalltown track event the
"Tweety Challenge";

so at this very moment , I am taking the hint, and  am trying to get
some Tweeties ready for prizes

It's really hard to do without having the  entered cars' classes before
me.

Let's see, should I just make the top Tweety out for David or Michael?
Any spoilers aout there?

How many Ladies are running? Should I let the lady spectators pick out
the Tweety's Choice?

"Best Early: for the 50th anniversary?
Vintage?
Street?
Angel?
Worker?
90%
Fast and Furious?

Maybe I'll just leave them blank until I get there.

Warren

Marshalltown Speedway
1308 E Olive St, Marshalltown, IA(641) 752-9676

This is the mapquest address so it should be usable in any GPS.