<VV> MGB knockoff wire wheels possible to adapt to EM corvair?

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Jun 18 21:46:33 EDT 2010

I don't know anything about knockoffs and less about MG's... but I just discovered I can get MGB real wire wheels pretty easily... does anyone know if they can be adapted to a corvair using any combo of Corvair, MG, and custom parts?  Within reason.. of course if money were no object anything is possible!

I would actually want them to be farther outboard than stock, so that might make things more doable?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)