<VV> Hemmings Classic Car mag.

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 12:06:25 EDT 2010

<By the way:   Hemmings Classic Car magazine is a class  act.>

Indeed.  And, although we appreciate the efforts of our friends in  posting
scans of the cover and Corvair blurb from the magazine, might I add that
Hemmings Classic Car magazine is well worth the cost of a subscription.  At
the very least, go out to the newsstand and pick up this particular issue.
It would be a great addition to your Corvair library.

It's good to support those who support us!

~Bill Stanley