<VV> Gazette Magazine

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Sat Jun 19 12:22:04 EDT 2010

All, Recently I have received a couple e-mails from a Guy Evans titled "For old car enthusiasts". It touts the first edition of Gazette magazine, supposedly a world wide e-mag. for old car enthusiasts, published in several languages. Do any of you know anything about this magazine? It smells of a scam to me and I am hesitant to click on any of the links provided. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA Central Director
Heading to the CR Marriott this afternoon!!