<VV> Hemmings mag

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 14:09:54 EDT 2010

This magazine is certainly a class act and I've not only told the editor in
person (at Hershey) but have emailed him about any mention of Corvair.
Corvair is also mentioned in the article on the Olds F-85 Cutlass. Wasn't HCC
originally Special Interest Autos? If so, I have every issue from day 1.
    On another Corvair subject. About 2-3 months ago I posted a wanted ad
looking for a gas heater exhaust pipe and a spare tire hold down bolt for a
60. I received numerous responses from folks who had the part(s) but that is
as far as it went. For whatever reason price was never qouted and they never
followed up. I still need these parts so if anyone has them or is parting
out a 60 I would like to hear from them. Thanks. EddieB in Florida