<VV> Hemmings Classic Car with Leno's Corsa on cover

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 05:16:07 EDT 2010

Ray,

Leno's red Corsa was purchased from Dave Statland, a member of  CORSA West
of LA and he did propose Jay join CORSA.  I don't think he  joined.  He was
also invited to the last West coast CORSA convention which  was also hosted
by CWLA but he declined.

On a side note, there are a number of CORSA members who  include the first
year membership in CORSA for free when they sell a Corvair to  a Corvair
virgin.  I think that is a great idea and if I decide to stop  merely adding to
my collection and eventually sell a Corvair, I will do the  same.

Doc

1960 Corvette, 1961 Rampside, 1962 Rampside, 1964 Spyder  coupe, 1965
Greenbrier, 1966 Canadian Corsa turbo coupe, 1967 Nova SS, 1968  Camaro ragtop

In a message dated 6/20/2010 1:31:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  10