<VV> Convention Update and stress level

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Sun Jun 20 10:29:20 EDT 2010

All, Made it to the CR Marriott about 7 last night. After unpacking the car full of convention signage, car display ballots, my luggage, and the programs I picked up on the way here, I had dinner with Chuck Johnson. He is the indoor and outdoor vendor chairman. We sat down in the hotel bar to sip and socialize and while conversing with the young lady bartender about Corvairs we learned I had been to her father's house in Decorah about five years ago to look at two Corvairs he had. Small World!! After a restless night sleep I headed down this morning to exercise and ran into Chuck Armer who was heading to Mtown to flex his muscles on the track. Also talked to Joan and Cal Clark this morning and my dad and I will begin to help them unpack their trailer and set them up in the vendor room later this morning. Chatted with Tom Miller on the phone for a couple of minutes and the Indy caravan is on the way. The sun is doing its best to poke through the clouds and I am hoping for a good weather day. The stress level is low right now, let's hope it stays that way. Happy Fathers day to one and all and I will update you more later.

Jamie Reinhart
2010 Convention Coordinator