<VV> Tech Question - non Corvair

Charles Fregeau n5hsr at sprynet.com
Sun Jun 20 23:21:07 EDT 2010

No, Microsloth replaced Outhouse Express 6 with Windows Live Mail.  You
basically have to have a hotmail account to use it.  Of course you can bring
in your old accounts, too.  I'm running Windows 7 x 64 which replaced XP on
this computer. Mostly fine, but there are a couple problems.  Search SUCKS
like an Electrolux.

Charles Fregeau
Former 62 700 coupe.