<VV> Convention Update

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Tue Jun 22 22:55:48 EDT 2010

All, It has been another great day here at the convention. We recieved only a sprinkle or two this morning but by 9:30 AM the clouds were breaking up and the day ended up sunny, warm and muggy. Typical Iowa weather. The day was full of small glithches which were easily fixed and I was able to take everything in stride. I never made it to the Concours but was told it went well. I took time to sit and listen to Carl Kelsen's presentation on Chevrolet in Australia and found it very interesting and entertaining. Thanks so much Carl for doing this!! I also visited the Corvanatics, 1960 Cavemen, and 1969 Group meetings. They were all well attended. We moved the Fitch Sprint into the Indoor vendors area today and placed it beside the 1969 Goodyear Yenko, and Ed Cunneen's Red Yenko. What a great trio of cars. The Sprint looks great and all the people that have had a hand in the restoration of the car deserve a round of applause, including the project manager Pete Koehler. Tomorrow will include the Econo Run and Rally. A very busy day for the participants and the Convention workers. That's all for now it's time for bed.

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA President