<VV> Special wheels WAS convention pics- a favor to ask

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Jun 23 14:15:07 EDT 2010

If one wishes to make a close fit there is no harm BUT, there is no security issue.
There have been literally millions of cars and trucks produced that DO NOT have
a close fit ... VWs, wide pattern Fords, many Ford trucks, Aluminum wheel Pontiacs.
many Chrysler products, lots & lots of race cars ... to many to list.  There would be
no reason to not buy wheels simply because their center hole is larger than a
Corvair hub.
Ken P