<VV> Fuel Additives

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 18:59:16 EDT 2010

I put marvel mystry oil in the oil and gas of my 62 coupe when I bought it.
Took 1200 miles of driving with that to loosen up the rings and now it
drives like it was new. Well, I also overhauled the carbs, too, but I had
compression pbs that caused a rough running engine that I could not get
balanced until the rings loosened up and now its smooth.

Stabil has a different function. It prevents the fuel from turning sour, the
Marvel Mystry oil was not used as a fuel stabilizer, but as a top end,
cylinder and piston lubricant and cleaner.  The Stabil Marine product is
better than the standard Stabil.

Mark Durham