<VV> !964 Monza Instrument Panel Bulb Replacement

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jun 24 00:19:23 EDT 2010

Or have a small handed person reach up behind and replace the bulbs.
Very tight, but I used to be able to do it... The sockets snap out of
the gages and hang down to where you might see the bulb. They are
bayonet style, no push in 194s here.

But as Harry says, taking the screws out to move the panel out of
position is easy.

Frank DuVal