<VV> Convention autocross results???

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 17:46:10 EDT 2010

It's over!!   Every spectator enjoyed it immensely!  The weather was beautiful and the facility was top notch...covered grandstand!

Water and PopCorn abounded!  Every car drove drove off the track!  No one seemed to have broke at the end of the day...

FC's lifted their wheels...

Lots of Spins!! but no flips!  It was Fast!  Top time of the day was 2 seconds lower than most guessed...

Seth Emerson got closer to the wall than anyone!  Everyone got at least 4 runs .

Sadly I only know a few of the winners.....and with the Banquet tonight.....and a new autocross  Chair.....I should give them some time to post????

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm

=