<VV> 61 Rampside spark plugs...

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 10:58:48 EDT 2010

Harry, I have found that a slim wall deep well spark plug socket and 3/8
drive or 1/2 inch drive works for me. I say slim wall because on my first
car some of the cooling fins were pretty close and kept a thicker walled
socket from going all the way down on the plug. I can't see how the tin
could be in the way, or be out of alignment if it is screwed in place all
around.

Mark Durham