<VV> How about a single master cylinder?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 12:08:46 EDT 2010

In a message dated 6/25/2010 10:13:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

You  might consider rebuilding the one you have instead, I think that would
be a  better econo solution than a used  one.

--Bryan

Ray,

Rebuild the one you have or do the dual conversion now.  I agree with
Bryan.  And aren't you getting married soon.................?  Gotta  think of
your obligations old man.  If you think you are broke  now..............

Bob Hall