<VV> Useless Ebay "Corvair" parts ads

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 21:12:28 EDT 2010

Neutral Safety Switches, Dash Mats, Car Covers, Floor Mats, Bushing Kits,
hundreds of ads for the SAME part for OTHER cars, but saying "fits
Corvair".   Very little seems to be posted by the Corvair enthusiast  and the moron
big parts sellers are just cluttering up the site.  I think  we all need to
flood Ebay with complaints.
Right now there are actually some ads posted as many as near 100 times  for
the same part by the same seller at the same price.  Any idiot  should know
he only has to post the ad once and say it fits '60 through '69  Corvairs.
We need a new parts website where all of us can avoid this time  waster.

Joe Dunlap
Florida
2 Corvairs &
a buncha other stuff