<VV> Frequent posters

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Jun 26 07:46:41 EDT 2010

I talk too much too!  Please keep everything useful or entertaining public.

Keep "subject lines" (aka titles)  informative so we know which to read and
which to delete and I see no problem with posting to your hearts content,
but hey.. this is coming from another jabberjaw!!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)