<VV> How about a single master cylinder? (humor?)

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Jun 26 07:53:48 EDT 2010

But JR... how can you test it's ability to stop before you get it "going"???
<ggg>

I just turned thirty but I'm still an idiot kid... have yet to get the
brakes right on any antique car I've owned...  if they don't leak and pass
the PA inspection (micrometer) tests....  that's all they get.  I really do
need to replace all my soft lines at least....  I've constantly got the
condition (on all my vairs) where the first instant you hit the brakes the
car pulls one way or the other... and you never know which cause it's
random!  My understanding is this is caused by stretch in the brake lines
and/or rust embedded in the surface of the shoes from sitting a long while
then being driven.

But I'm always broke and have other priorities (like a headliner?)...
stopping is over rated!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)