<VV> telescopic column for sale and that 4 door I talked about-pics

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Jun 26 12:37:44 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Lots of people asking for updates on this, and I just got to see the car for the first time.  As expected the car is bad, I hoped to get a pleasant surprise but that was not the case here!

Firstly, the car is a 65', not a 66 as I was originally told.  It is a 65' 4-door that appears to have been originally equipped with a 140, 4 speed, bucket seats, and telescopic column... but it is a real rust bucket.  I'm planning to keep the engine and trans, but if someone makes me a good offer I might consider it... I'm in need of money to finish the 2 project cars I've got.

The steering wheel has a gap at the left side (see photo) from the wood shrinking I guess.. didn't have time to inspect it closely but I got a picture.

Please see pics:

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2790.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2789.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2788.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2786.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2784.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2783.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2782.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2781.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2780.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2779.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2778.jpg

Please E-mail me any and all offers!

Thanks!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)