<VV> Borrowed car

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 17:14:38 EDT 2010

Historically, doesn't Seth ALWAYS run in a borrowed car? - Harry  Yarnell

Um -  Not really. I have brought my cars to most Western  Division
Conventions, Seattle (twice), Portland, San Diego, Ventura,  Denver, Ontario and San
Jose! (Okay, San Jose was 4 miles) But I brought a car  to Williamsburg,
VA, all the way across the country. I usually borrow a car when  the
Convention is thousands of miles away. If I was retired, maybe I could take  more
time to go long distances. That is a few years away.

- Seth