<VV> reverse lights

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 27 10:22:36 EDT 2010

I recall seeing just such a car at the convention. Can't tell you how to
identify it otherwise. It's something that I'd do if doing dual taillights.
It really looks good when properly done.

-Mark

and am also replacing the reverse lights with tail lights. Any suggestions
for "hidden" reverse lights or a nice style of light. My first thought was
to use early Mustang reverse lights down low on the outer corners. I have
been watching youtube of Cedar Rapids but haven't seen any. Thanx Bill