<VV> K-H Wheels on Craig's List

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 27 11:02:09 EDT 2010

Since he doesn't show any adapters or spinners, I wonder if it's only the
wheels he has. In which case, he'll have a hard time selling them for what
they're worth. A full set (5 wheels, 4 adapters, and 4 knock-off's, plus
spare mount hardware and hammer) in mint conditon will easily run $3000 or
better.

But then again, since Clark's repopped them for two grand.......

If someone had a bucket of money and the will to do it, it would be nice if
they'd buy up all the "broken" sets I've seen over the years at the
convention swap meets and put full sets together, along with offering
repair parts. Otta be SOMEbody willing to do that.....

Same with air conditioner systems. Seen way too many "partial, major parts
only" sets in swap meets. Salvagers don't realize all the little parts that
were special to the system, so end up missing them. And it's the little
parts that make or break the installation.

-Mark

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/