<VV> convention T-shirts

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 13:24:00 EDT 2010

I think the T-shirts for this year's convention are, perhaps, the nicest
I've ever seen (dare I use the word "pretty"?).

Given the hemming and hawing with my on-again; off-again approach to
attending the convention I ended up having to register at the door on Wednesday
and so, by the time I got there, all the medium T-shirts were gone and I had
to  settle for a large.  If anyone out there has a medium T-shirt he could
part  with, I'd be willing to buy it from him.   Contact me privately,
please.  Thanks!

~Bill Stanley
  back home in NJ in a too-large but much-liked  T-shirt