<VV> Press Coverage:::::::::::

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 27 13:57:18 EDT 2010

Bob hit the nail right on the top of the head.

One thing that comes to mind is what happens before every major air show
in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Someone from the media is given a RIDE in
a fighter jet. Well, we don't have fast attack fighters, but we have any
number of events during the course of the week for the media to
"participate" in. Riding in an autocrosser (notice I didn't say driving)
comes to mind ("Unsafe at any Speed?). Possibilities should be endless..

One caveat. I've not attended a convention since it was in Houston, so
take these thoughts for what they are.

jack kean
arlington, texas