<VV> Special wheel CENTER FIT

Nick Elzinga starship at worldonline.co.za
Sun Jun 27 14:25:56 EDT 2010

Well generally it never is a problem, but personally I don't like the idea
of running non hub centric wheels, so I get hub centric or spigot rings if
you prefer, which are often available off the shelf from the local
after-market wheels shop.  However, if they can't supply the correct size,
an engineering shop can easily turn out a set in aluminum and that sorts out
the issue.  There are hundreds of them for sale on ebay, so measure the
inner and outer diameters and see what's available.  Often the sizes are in
point something of a mm so there's no play.

Nick