<VV> Press Coverage::::::::::::::

Danforth West bonanz01 at myfairpoint.net
Sun Jun 27 16:21:09 EDT 2010

All:

I'd say Mister Marlowe has it about right........

I'm almost 59.5 years old, and for the majority of
those years I've been generating "Buzz" about one
thing or another. It is an Artform.

1) Involve the local Chevy dealers who ADVERTISE
with the local media.

2) Start early with the major networks and even the
smaller ones that have car-related programming.
Start early with the automotive press, too.

3) Offer media support in the form of facts, hooks,
ride and drive opportunities, and Friendly Hospitality.
It ought to sound like something they would actually
enjoy doing!

4) Start planning on January 1st or even earlier.

5) Use the Telephone!

6) Do their job FOR them (see #3 above).

I could elaborate, but..........

Wish I could have been there!

Denver ain't THAT far from Maine, is it?

Dan West