<VV> Press coverage

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 02:04:52 EDT 2010

You hit the nail on the head! Problem is, all the general media wants is to
continue to attach Ralphie's name to the Corvair, instead of reporting the
REAL story, which is how much fun we're having with our cars. It's like the
Corvair isn't interesting unless it's connected to a long-discredited lie.
What's with that??

And as long as the public is continually reminded of that, we're going to
have an uphill battle to promote the car to new owners (and potential CORSA
members), not to mention increasing the value of our Corvair assets. THAT
is why I keep harping on NOT talking to the press in regards to Ralphie,
except to remind them that 1) his story was discredited decades ago, and
most importantly 2) he's NOT the real story. They're best not to even bring
his name up.

The public WILL forget him, if only the media lets them. We MUST impress
upon the media to forget him, and cover the REAL story, US, not him.

-Mark