<VV> price for turbo engine/turbo parts?

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 12:55:33 EDT 2010

 180 or 150 is the big question. A 180 will rarley go for less than 500 if complete, where as a 150 can be had for 250 minimum. In decent running condition, you may be able to get a grand for a 180 and 750 for a 150, but turbo motors are fickle beasts often prone to abuse and problems, so buying an unknown motor can be a risky proposition and the prices reflect that fact.

 Mike
 YS-117