<VV> Origin of "Bone-Stock"?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Mar 2 02:21:56 EST 2010

I know I'm splitting hairs here, but an important distinction with a
CORSA-run concours is that ALL cars are welcome, not just ones that are
factory stock original. What matters in a CORSA concours is how pretty they
are (and that they have good basic operations).

That's one of the things that helps CORSA keep its "big tent" family
together, rather than fracturing into several clubs, as has happened in the
Corvette world.

--Kent