<VV> professional repair

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 2 12:28:36 EST 2010

A good friend of mine is Greg at Upholstrey Works in Harbor City CA has done the Clarks seats and top in my 65 vair and the Upholstrey for my 49 Chev and they both look great. He says some days he can't do the work as the pain in his hands is more than he can take. He has also done 2 more corvairs for me that I no longer own to my regret. I saw one of them at a recent event, a car with a national trophy, and it still looked great even tho many years have gone by.