<VV> Online Corvair Show

Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
Tue Mar 2 22:44:23 EST 2010

 Well another month has come and gone. I'd like to say Congratulations to
SpyderMan for winning February's Corvair of the Month Online Car Show!

Entries are now open for the March Corvair of the Month Online Corvair
Show.

This months sponsors are:
Clark's Corvair ($20.00 Gift Certificate)
Bubba's Sign Painting ($75.00 hand painted, hand lettered sign)

You can post up your entry here, (the first ten get in the Show).
 http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=626

I have made a change to the voting. Due to another occurrence of
multiple user names I have now made it a requirement that you have at
least three
posts under your screen name before you can vote. Sorry for having to do
that. I hope you all understand. There has been some minor issues
because of this change,
so if you have any trouble viewing the forum, contact me
scott at corvairforum.com with your user name and I'll fix it right away.

   I want to point you to a new topic section at the bottom in the forum
called "/Site Features/"(its located at the bottom of the home page). In
it I explain "How to Post Pictures", "How to
Subscribe to Forums or Topics" (this sends you an email update whenever
there is a new reply. It's one of my favorite features), and many others.
Stop in ans see how some of these features can make keeping up with
everything much easier.

Thanks,
 Scott Howey
 CorvairForum.com