<VV> Finding the correct bolt; Was: Origin of "Bone-Stock"?

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 10:35:43 EST 2010

If you have the assembly manual for your Corvair it will show the GM part
number for every screw, bolt, etc.  A number of times I have Googled a
particular screw or bolt part number and found it for sale by restoration parts
suppliers for other Chevys such as more popular "muscle" cars like
Chevelles.

~Bill Stanley

<Believe it or not, though, it can be fun to try and figure out what
the correct bolt is, get it, install it.  It is the fun of restoring
correctly, the fun if the research, the fun of hunting for whatever
the  piece is, and often making it.  One person called it
"intellectually  fun" and that is how I view it.  I enjoy the  process.>